School of Educational Technology
    Email:horsening@263.net
    Address:

APPOINTMENT
    Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China, 2006-present
    Lecture, School of Educational Technology, 2006
    Master’s Supervisor, School of Educational Technology, 2008

EDUCATION
    • Ph. D in Educational Technology, School of Education Technology, Beijing Normal University, 2006
    • M.E. in Educational Technology. College of Information Science and Technology, Beijing Normal University, 2003
    • B.S in Educational Technology, College of Information Science and Technology, Beijing Normal University, 2000

RESEARCH INTERESTS & EXPERIENCE
    I have been working in ICT integration of curriculum in basic education over 10 years. I participated and conducted nearly 20 research projects, some of which are very influential in China, such as Theoretical and Practical Innovative Experimental Research on Leaping Development of Fundamental Education, Theoretical and Practical Research on Propelling the High Quality and Balanced Development of Regional Compulsory Education.
    My research focus includes effective ICT pedagogy, teacher professional development, one-to-one classroom culture construction, etc. In recent years, I have published more than 30 articles, books and electronic publications.

SELECTED RESEARCH PROJECTS
    The Construction of Class Culture in One-to-One Classroom
    • Fund source: Department of Social Science, Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (MOE), 2011-2014
    • Principal Investigator: MA Ning

At the Same Starting Line Project
    • Fund source: Give2Aisa Foundation
    • Director: MA Ning

Project of Network-based Innovative Trial of Leapfrogging Development in Elementary Education
    • Fund source: Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, 2003-Present
    • Principal Investigator: HE Kekang.
    • I am responsible for nearly eighty K-12 schools in Beijing, Shenzhen, Foshan, Dabu, Hongkong, etc.

SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
    Journal Articles
    • Ma, N., Chen,G., Liu J.Sh., Ding, J. & Yu, S.Q.(2011). The Research of the National Educational Technology Guides for Teachers in Higher Education. Journal of Distance Education. 6, 3-9.
    • Ma, N., & Yu, S.Q.(2010). The Process Assessment and Capability Maturity Model for Educational Informationization of Schools. Journal of Distance Education. 1, 13-17.
    • Ma, N. & Yu, S.Q. (2008). New Development of Teacher’s Professional Accomplishments in the Information Age. China Educational Technology. 5,1-7.
    • Ma, N. & Yu, S.Q. (2006). The development and integration of area educational resources. China Educational Technology. China Educational Technology. 2,66-71.