CHINESE | HOME | CONTACT | SITE MAP | INEI | FOE Community
Current Location Of: Home >> Faculty Profile >> Inquiry by Institute
    LU Yu Associate Professor
    School of Educational Technology
    Email:luyu@bnu.edu.cn
    Address:212, Yanbo Building, Beijing Normal University, Haidian District, 100875, Beijing, China

I am taking new Ph.D. student from overseas. Please contact me by email, if you are interested in pursuing the research directions in artificial intelligence and its applications in education.

Positions

Director of Artificial Intelligence Lab, Advanced Innovation Center for Future Education

Bio

LU Yu received the Ph.D. degree from National University of Singapore in computer engineering, and B.S. degree from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Beihang University). He is currently an Associate Professor with the School of Educational Technology, Faculty of Education, Beijing Normal University (BNU), where he also serves as the director of the artificial intelligence lab at the advanced innovation center for future education (AICFE). He has published more than 60 academic papers in the prestigious journals and conferences (e.g., IEEE TKDE, TMC, ICDM, AIED, AAAI, CIKM, EDBT, IJCAI, ICDE), and currently serves as the PC member for multiple international conferences (e.g., AAAI, AIED, EMNLP, CIKM). Before joining BNU, he was a research scientist and principle investigator at the Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), A*STAR, Singapore.

Research interests

My current research interests sit at the intersection of artificial intelligence and educational technology, including learner modeling, educational robotics, intelligent tutoring system and educational data mining.

Education

B.S.      Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Beihang University)

Ph.D.    National University of Singapore

Full CV 

http://www.bnu-ai.cn/luyu.html

Details Come>>