2016 Full-time teaching and research positions for scholars overseas
Being capable of teaching and researching in the following areas, and publishing 1 SSCI paper annually on average within the period of employment.
Higher Education and Developmental Education (Graduate-level)
Higher Education and Student Affairs (Graduate-level)
Chinese Higher Education (Graduate-level)
Higher Education. Human Resource Development (Graduate-level)
Education Theories (Specialized in Education Policy and Education Law)
The Study on Foreign Educational Law (Graduate-level)
Social Problems of Youth and the Corresponding Policy and Law Issues in America (Graduate-level)
The Law of Minors (Undergraduate-level)
The Legal Practice of School (Undergraduate-level)
Introduction to Development Education (Graduate-level)
Introduction to International Education (Graduate-level)
International Organizations and Education (Graduate-level)
Comparative Studies on Higher Education (Graduate-level)
1. With the professional qualification of professor, associate professor, assistant professor, excellent postdoctoral researchers and young scholars with PhD degree are welcome as well;
2. With the experience of teaching and research in related fields;
3. Physically and emotionally healthy;
4. Qualified publications.
1. Relative experience in oversea universities will be employed in equivalent position.
2. Contract salary. Full-time：60,000～120,000 USD per year.
3. Round-trip economy class international air tickets will be offered once a year.
4. The term of employment could be 3-5 years.
5. Working condition: specific research institution and team could be established for the applicants based on their qualifications.
1. Identification page copy of passport
2. Copy of PhD degree certificate
3. Curriculum vitae
4. 2 recommendation letters
5. 3 selected publications
Ms. SHI Xingdi
Address：Faculty of Education, Beijing Normal University, No. 19 Xinjiekouwai St., Beijing, China