The 4th International STEM in Education Conference (STEM 2016)
Beijing, China, October 26-28, 2016
Official Website: http://stem.bnu.edu.cn
The 4th International Conference of STEM in Education will be hold in October, 2016, with this year’s theme being” Connecting Informal and Formal STEM Education”. We are now waiting for the papers contributed from all over the world. And we would be very grateful if you could spread the letter as wide as you can. Please find enclosed the call for papers for the STEM2016 conference.
1. Maker culture and STEM education
2. Technology Development in STEM education
3. Innovation in STEM Research
4. Transformation in Educational Practices through STEM
5. STEM Education of Sustainable Development
6. Interdisciplinary Approaches to Popular Science Education
7. Innovation and Practice of STEM instruction
8. Learning Science for STEM Education
9. Curriculum Theory, Development and Assessment in STEM
10. STEM Education in Informal learning
11. Educational Policy, Leadership and Management for STEM
12. Rural Education, Special Education for STEM
13. Teacher Education and Professional Development and Training in STEM
14. Other related STEM topics will also be considered
Deadline for Submission:
April 2, 2016 May 2, 2016
Notification of Acceptance:
May 31, 2016 June 10, 2016
Deadline for Early Bird Registration: July 20, 2016
Deadline for Registration:
August 1, 2016 September 1, 2016
There are some requirement of contributions:
1. Submissions should be made in either English or Chinese. For Chinese papers, the title, abstract, and keywords should be included in both Chinese and English. (Academic paper in English, teaching practice paper in either English or Chinese) The paper should be submitted in Microsoft Word format, for article format please refer to samples on conference website.
2. Papers will undergo double-blind peer reviewing and will be considered for the proceedings on the conference website.
3. At least one author must apply for and be present at the conference for the publication papers.
Previous： [UPDATE] International PhD Program in Educational Leadership and Policy (Comparative Education) Next： [4.11-16] Lectures in Forefront of International Educational Research (LFIER)