- The XVI WCCES Wraps Up in Beijing Normal University
- The XVI World Congress of Comparative Education Societies (WCCES) hosted by Beijing Normal University has wrapped up on August 26 in Beijing..
- ·Education West, East can learn from each other
- ·INEI 2016-17 Proposal Winners Revealed!
- [CALL FOR PAPER] 6th Biennial BNU / UCL IOE Conference
- Dates: Friday 12 and Saturday 13 May 2017 Title: Education and Mobilities: Ideas, People and Technologies
- ·Call for Papers: STEM 2016
- As a top-ranking institution in the educational field, the Faculty of Education (FOE) at Beijing Normal University plays an influential role in education research and education policy-making in China. It also provides a high-end forum for international academic exchange.
FOE is an attractive workplace for those interested in developing their careers in education research. At FOE, you will find yourself working with a strong and reputable team of faculty members and scholars worldwide. Beyond a great work environment, FOE offers an array of excellent benefits. Qualified scholars overseas are more than welcome to join us, and you will have a unique and valuable experience here!
Spotlight: International Programs
- The Faculty of Education (FOE) is now offering a range of different programs for international students. There are programs for students fluent in Chinese as well as for English speakers. International students are encouraged to pick the best academic fit for their needs.
The international Master’s program in Educational Leadership and Policy (Comparative Education), Master of Arts (MA) in Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) and Ph. D. program in Educational Leadership and Policy (Comparative Education) are three highlighted programs offered in English. These English-taught programs have attracted many international students and provided them with a good chance to swim in the ocean of knowledge and understand Chinese culture at the same time.